Trinic Tec 10 admix is a multi-component powdered admixture that takes the hassle out of producing ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), reactive powder concrete (RPC). The easy to understand dosage simplifies what can become an overly complicated process.
BENEFITS OF USE
• No more mixing and matching several different admixtures at different dosage rates to produce high performance concrete
• Eliminates the overnight shipping costs during winter of liquid polymers
• Eliminates foaming and moldy product problems associated with liquid polymers
• Contains a high quality UV stable micro polymer specifically designed for the production of UHPC, GFRC, and RPC
• Eliminates the need for a 7-day wet cure
• Helps eliminate pinholes
• Improves color dispersion, intensity, and stability, resulting in better color “pop”
• Contains specialized additives for water reduction without effecting spray up applications
• Helps eliminate surface crazing, bowing, and curling
• Closes the internal capillaries within the GFRC matrix leading to a denser, more acid and stain resistant concrete
• Mixes faster than traditional GFRC with less cement clumps
• More homogeneous mixes, even with less than ideal mixers
• Meets the requirements of ASTM C-494 Type S
DOSAGE & MIXING
Dose Trinic Tec 10 admix at 3% of the cementitious weight. If needed the dosage can be increased up to 4% of the cementitious weight. May be used in a traditional wetcast mixes at 2% of the cementitious content.
TEMPERATURE / CURE RATE
Batch temperatures should be below 70°F for effective workability time. Do not exceed 140°F during curing process. Concrete should be covered with plastic to maintain moisture and prevent problems such as warpage, dry shrinkage cracks and maintain strength gains. Trinic Hydration Stabilizer can be added to slow initial set times. Trinic Stage ll Accelerator can be added to for early and ultimate strength gains.
TEC 10 admix has been tested in accordance with ASTM C494 Type S (Specific performance admixtures) and has met all the requirements defined in ASTM document “Standard Specifications for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete C494/C494M-13.
Flex Test: ASTM C-947-3
Length Change Test: ASTM C-494
Compression Tests: ASTM C-39